Keep your home clean, healthy and safe for yourself and for your family. Cleaning fridge is extremely important and dreaded task. At excel cleaning today we will discuss how often does it require cleaning and the steps to clean fridge to meet healthy standards. Spot clean as needed and deep clean should be done after every three to four months.
Best thing is to give a consistent clean every day to prevent any kind of cross contamination especially if baby’s food is stored in fridge.
Give it a deep clean after you put all your food in a safe place every 3 to 4 months and remove all the shelves and drawers and give a good deep wash.
• Get rid of any spoiled items.
• Make sure there are no spills in fridge. Wipe any kind of spills with clean cloth and use only food safe spray.
• Make sure all jars, lids and other items going into fridge are clean. Never put raw meat in the fridge without sealable storage bags or container.
• Spray wipe the exterior of fridge: door, handles, and sides if possible.
• Wipe all the trays, shelves and drawers before you store weekly groceries after shopping.
• If fridge smells funny at any point, please organize your time for a deep clean.
Deep clean/ Seasonally Cleaning
• Check expiry dates or Best Before date of items and discard if you find any.
• Store other items in a cooler.
• Remove all shelves and drawers and wipe all interior and exterior of the fridge. Wash all the shelves and drawers with dishwashing liquid and warm water.
• Clean all the seals, corners and door handle very thoroughly.
• Use a clean dry cloth to wipe everything inside and outside, dry everything and reassemble it back into the fridge.
• Change the water filters as required: Please check the manufacturer manuals for details regarding filters.
• At least after every 6 months clean underneath the fridge as well. Floors generally gets very greasy and dirty underneath the fridge.
• Place and rotate all the fresh food in the fridge and wipe before you rearrange all the condiments.
If you have a busy schedule give Excel Cleaning a call on 0800 392 352 or contact us on www.excelcleaning.co.nz and we can help cleaning your entire home or particular areas either way. We will tailor a service to fit your needs and budget.
Post Construction is also commonly known as “Builder’s Clean. This one-off cleaning service is specialized for post-construction cleaning needs. This cleaning is much more detailed than just sweeping, mopping and vacuuming....
Clean your pool toys n floats regularly with clean microfiber cloth and vinegar. This will keep germs, bacteria, mould and harsh chemicals away from your kids.
How to Clean your New House before you Move IN / Move Out? Some Simple Tips: Most importantly always start deep cleaning from Kitchen and move towards Dining area, Bathrooms, Rooms and Floors. KITCHEN: Pull appliances away from the wall and clean areas under and...
Cause - Water deposits build up around the taps and drain areas. 1. Soak paper towel in the white vinegar and place around the faucet or use non-toxic washroom cleaner. 2. Plug the drain and pour 1/2 cup white vinegar in the sink because it will take time for the...
Eco-Friendly and one of the awesome way to clean and deodorize sink drain is with leftover lemons. Rub Lemon over the area you want to clean and grind up in the disposal to get rid of smell. For professional house cleaning services contact us.